Free write
Is perception all that it takes to really maitain change? I really think that it has a lot to do with it. I think that perception would be one of the greatest spiritual gifts that we could ever have. The basic foundation of my thinking is that when the eyes are filled with light the whole body is filled with light also. When I have perspective, the stumbling blocks in my life become stepping stones, the savior is not a rock of offense, but my salvation. It seems to me that if I were to maintain percpective satan would be as threatening to me as a small kitten. With the percpective of a Peter, who was known as the lion, I would be able to follow Christ upon the water, and carry my cross like peter did. Like Peter, I would be able to change from someone who is willing to deny the savior thrice before the cock crowed, to being able to give my own life in defense against truth and virtue. My Grandpa was the temple president in the Bountiful Temple just recently. He said that the main thing that the templed did for him was give him percpective. I am learning how important percepective is, and I am wanting to learn better ways to maintain pure and perfect percpective on life.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment