Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Free Write

This semester has been extremely difficult, and its only been two weeks. I've almost been kicked out of the major that I wanted. I almost lost my job. I almost lost the girl of my dreams. The most interesting thing though is that I am getting really close to God these days. Is there a connection? I think so.
My major is potentially the communications major. I really want to get in, but I just found out that I have too many credits. This is so scary because I spent an entire semester taking all the courses required to get in, and now after all that I might be denied access simply because I have too many credit hours. This is understandable from the admissions perspective; they want timely graduation. From my side, its ridiculous. I want the major I have worked so hard to get into. But today I talked with the admissions committee and they have been willing to help me a little, and even dropped some of the credit hours that I have accumulated.
I almost lost my job because ever since school has started, my schedule has not fit what they have been wanting from me. To be perfectly honest, I might lose my job still. Literally, all these things I am writing about are still potentially ready to detonate at any time.
This girl I have really been interested in has acted like she hasn't been interested for a month, so I finally decided to just forget about her, but now she is asking me on dates. So, I don't know where I'm at with that either.
But like I said before, I am getting really close to the lord, and he is helping me so much

No comments: