I am compiling a book of my family’s experiences. It is focused on spiritual experiences that they have had and it includes one experience from every brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin, grandma and grandpa. It has been great reading these experiences and a pain trying to get my family to participate in this project. After a while I start to feel like I am being obnoxious and pushy, but it is something I really feel passionate about right now, and while I still have the momentum I need to push with all I have got.
It is interesting how much more effective we are when there is passion. Why can’t school be more like that? I love getting projects that I really love to do. Recently I have really started to love writing. I guess I have liked writing for years now, but I feel more driven to produce writing that will make a difference. I want to write in order to impact others lives. This is one reason I wanted to take the persuasive writing class. I have learned a ton on how to write better quality persuasive essays. It has been really fun, and it is also one of my passions.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment