Monday, November 19, 2007
Free Write
I like intense people. Maybe that is because I am intense too. What is an intense person? It is someone that tends to think deeper or more often about people, or things, than most people. I know people who are just fine with how life is, and don't really need to explore certain realms of reality. They are just dandy picking daisies. But, then there are other people that I know that can't help but search for things that could possibly be more beautiful than a daisy. Thoughts. They like to pick people's thoughts until they have come away with a beautiful bouquet of unexplored opinions and ideas. It seems like they push themselves more than the average person to become better. It is true that the intense person usually has deeper lows than the average shmoa, but they are the ones that take a hit for the team, because they elevate those around them more than others. Why do I consider myself an intense person? Because I know that I am different. I know what I am capable of, and how far I am willing to go. It feels weird to write those things. I don't think that being intense all the time is very healthy. In fact, it will drive you crazy if you are. I write about this because I want to develop a better understanding of who I am, why I am, and when I am. Learning who I am is essential in my progression to becoming someone more. Knowing why I am helps me to more quickly escalate to higher levels of motivation and purpose. Knowing when I am the way I want to be, and the way I don't want to be helps me better channel the direction I want to consistently be going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment