Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Free Write

Why am I always forgetting to do these papers. I am really hurting now. I know that you were setting this up to help us, but it beginning to really hurt me because I always forget to do them on the right day. I thought of a good way to do this writting assignment. You should have all three due at the end of the week, instead of one due every two days. That way, if I do forget one day, I can have a little bit of cushion for later. I think that that would make a big difference.

So, back to my thoughts on change. I have recently learned that one of the biggest tools to actually change is to just keep pressing forward. I have been studying change since july. I am a OB geek and I am always looking for ways to better an organization, or individual. If I can learn how to teach people to change, then it will be a lot easier to point them in the right direction for what ever they want to change specifically. I am hoping that by teaching a man to fish I won't have to help them change every little thing they do. I admit, this is more on the individual level rather than the group level. I am far more interested in the individual change.

No comments: